Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trial Size Cascade Action Pacs


I had been looking for these Trial Size Cascade packages for weeks. 
I finally found them at Walmart last week.  They were on hanging strips in several places in the laundry and cleaning isles.  Initially I passed them up because of the price tags on the hanging strips.  Then, I thought, I'm going to price check these.  Turns out, all of the price tags were for other products!  You can pick up the 3 pack Trial Size for 97-cents.  If you have any Cascade coupons without a size restriction, you can apply that coupon to this package.  Without a coupon, you're paying about 32-cents for each Action Pac.  Not a really great price.  I haven't seen these at the grocery stores yet, so I'm hanging onto the 50-cent coupons I got earlier in the year.

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
The Hopkins County Couponer (6/11/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment