Friday, June 3, 2011

Southern Savers Website

I found Southern Savers when searching for an upcoming Kroger Ad.  I thought the Kroger matchups were great so I subscribed to their email.  This website sends out great coupon links for printable coupons.  Sign up at   www.southernsavers.com   I never regret getting the daily emails! 

The site features sale matchups for several grocery stores that are not local for us - BUT - if that coupon matchup is for a manufacturer's coupon, you can use the coupon at ANY grocery store (unless otherwise noted)!  I like to at least scroll through the listings just in case I find a coupon that I can use.  And it pays off more often than you might think! 
Here is a link for the coupons in the email today:  http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=26f0eadeeb8f7809641f15416&id=e04cfdbc78&e=42a1f9e23a

Some of the coupon links will take you to coupons.com, some to the manufacturer's websites, while others will be a direct link to the "print" page.  I just printed the Green Giant Frozen Vegetable and the Birdseye Steam Fresh Vegetable coupons!  Now I just need these to go on sale for a buck or less and I will be thrilled!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/3/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment