Friday, June 3, 2011

New Coupons at Coupons.com

During the first few days of each month, Coupons.com adds new coupons to it's inventory.  It's handy to take a scroll through at least once a day to see if anything new has popped up.  I like to wander through it in the morning and then again at night.  It's also helpful to subscribe to various coupon websites/blogs because you'll get a daily heads up for new coupons! 

Here are the coupons I printed tonight: (I found them all at zip code 77477)
  • Boulder Canyon Potato Chips (I'm gifting these coupons)
  • Enfagrow Powder (I'm gifting these coupons)
  • Purina Tidy Cat get a free Cat Food (I printed this one, and it is a manufacturer's coupon, however, it reads "redeem only at HEB" so I am pretty sure Walmart can't accept it.  If I find out anything more, I'll post an update.)
  • Nestle Crunch, Buy 2 Get 1 Free
  • Nestle Crunch, 35-cents off one
  • Woman's Day Magazine, 25-cents off July Issue (this coupon will double at Kroger and Market Place.  The magazine retails for about $1.99, so pay about $1.50; I subscribe to Woman's Day, but I am thinking about doing a reader give away....stay tuned!)
  • Spic and Span (I have not been able to find this product at Walmart even though it's supposed to be around 97-cents a bottle.  It's on my list to check at Dollar General.  If I can find it, I plan on making this a donation item.)
Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/3/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment