Thursday, June 16, 2011

Salute Our Troops Update

Have you ever had one of those moments when everything suddenly makes sense?  Well, that's what happened to me yesterday when I went to Kangaroo to purchase this refillable cup.  I had misunderstood this offer as being for military only.  Total blond moment! 

Actually (and obviously!) this is an offer that everyone can take advantage of!  The purchase of this cup helps support the USO.  The United Services Organization is a non-profit organization that provides morale and recreational services to military personnel.  If you've heard about your favorite musician performing for the troops, it's probably through the USO.  The USO does wonderful things for our soldiers.

A lot of people have already shown their support by purchasing a cup because Nortonville Kangaroo was sold out!  The very nice cashier let me know they may be getting another shipment on Friday afternoon.  Sorry for my initial confusion!  I hope to see everyone with one of these cups!  In fact, I may pick up one for every memeber of our household!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/16/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment