Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Printables: Staples

MoJo Savings has a list of links for Staples printable coupons.  For the life of me, I can't figure out where the links originated.  I got an email from Staples for the 15% off coupon, so I'm not sure if different customers received different coupons....but, I never want to post a coupon that I can not trace back to the original source.  So, if you think you might use any of these coupons, you can check out the list at:  http://mojosavings.com/2011/06/28/new-staples-printable-coupons/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mojosavings%2FRIzU+%28Mojosavings.com%29 

I did print the Stickies coupon and it appears to be from Staples and should be legit.  The online price for the 12 pack is $12.99, so getting them for a buck is a great deal!  A ream of paper for $2 is a great buy, too; especially if you print a lot of coupons!  You can not use these printables and the 15% off coupon together, though!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/28/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment