Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Printables: Keebler, TGI Fridays, Boulder Canyon

I guess this is a new product, I can't remember seeing them before.  Save $0.75 on any One package of Keebler Granola Fudge Bars (6 ct ONLY, any flavor)
Zip: 14580




Save $1.00 when you buy TWO 3.5 oz or Larger Bags of TGI Fridays Snacks.  I'm just guessing, but I think the 3.5 oz bags would be the size you find near the registers.  A $1.00 off two that size should make for a pretty good deal if you like these chips!
Zip: 14580



Save $1.00 on One 5oz or Larger Bag of Boulder Canyon Potato Chips.  Kroger has these in the Organic section of the store. 
Zip: 90210





I am pleased to see the new coupons still popping up at Coupons.com.  It's getting really close to the end of June so I wasn't expecting new coupons until July 1st!  Here's to hoping there are plenty more headed our way in a few days!
Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/28/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment