Friday, June 17, 2011

Arrowhead Printable

"Like" Arrowhead on Facebook for a "Save $1.00 0n ONE Arrowhead Brand 100% Mountain Spring Water 8oz 12-pack or 24-pack, 8 oz with Fluoride 8-pk, Aquapod 8-pk or 24-pk."  https://www.facebook.com/arrowheadwater?sk=app_11007063052

Coincidentally, there are a couple Arrowhead products in the 2/$4 sale next week at CVS.  I am unsure if these are stocked at the Madisonville CVS.  I can't tell for sure from the ad picture if those items qualify for this coupon, but I'd put it on my shopping list.  If you can't find them at CVS, try an ad-match at Walmart (if they carry them!).  I've never purchased this brand, but I'll buy the brand that's the cheapest! 

By the way, the CVS ad says there's over $199 in Extrabucks next week, I'm sure you could use some of those ECBs to purchase this water making it even cheaper!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/17/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment