Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Print your CVS Extra Care Bucks!

Thankyou MoJo Savings for this great tip in my email yesterday!

Log into your CVS account and you can view and PRINT any useable ECBs you have.  This is great to know because I tend to make a stack of my receipts under my computer monitor; I call it the "deal with it later pile".  And it just so happens that I had a $1 ECB that I had forgotten about until I sorted the pile!  If I had checked my CVS Extracare account before my shopping trip Sunday morning, I could have saved an additional $1!  Plus, this is good news because if you're like me and you toss your receipt into your shopping bag with the milk, you're receipt isn't much use anymore after it gets wet.

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (5/31/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment