Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Printable: Suave


Save 50-cents on ONE Suave Product
At first glace I passed on this Coupons.com printable for Suave.  Then, I noticed that it can be used on several Suave products, including deodorant! 

Take this coupon to the grocery store and watch it double!  Just be prepared if you're shopping at Market Place, the register won't scan the new, longer bar code and they may refuse the coupon.  No worries, it'll scan at Kroger!  And I read on I Heart Kroger that there are several Suave products on sale this week!

Or, if you're willing to pay a little more, use it at CVS where deodorant is priced $1 this week (plus they have an ECB deal that you may want to checkout).  And, since the CVS price is advertised, you can price match it at Walmart! 

Deodorant makes a great donation item, too!  I already have several in my donation box!  I always look for ways to Coupon for Change and the Suave deodorant coupons never disappoint me.  Don't worry, the picutre above says "print limit reached" because I already printed it from my computer, but there should be copies available for you to print!  Just click here, to print your copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment