Thursday, March 1, 2012

Culinary Crafts: Pigging Out

It's that time again; Leigh has another great post over on Culinary Crafts!  Take a few minutes to read and enjoy Leigh's latest: Pigging Out.  My brother-in-law had a pet pig once, and it used to nibble on the toe of your shoes.  I never really liked that pig.  But, I do want sausage for breakfast, and I want to see a pic of those adorable piggies and their condo! 

Even though my daughter isn't old enough to read, I'm keeping her (and my husband) away from that article.  We'd have a mini-farm of our very own if I let my husband be in charge (ha ha).  I am all for house pets, but I don't think this couponer could handle a pet piggie!  Although, Piglet was always my favorite friend from Winnie the Pooh!  Do you think they have a coupon for sweet feed?

I can never decide which part of Leigh's articles are best, the story or the recipes!  I've always wanted to try a recipe that called for red wine, and one of this week's recipes just may be the first one I attempt!  As always, you can read Culinary Crafts on iSurf News, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment