Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Check Me Out at Treat Your Sweet!

Happy Wednesday morning, y'all!  Did you make it to Treat Your Sweet last night at McCay Chiropractic?  I spent about an hour visiting with the vendors and had the most amazing time!  I am predicting 2012 to be the year of the in-home parties and with great products from Celebrating Home to Tupperware to Premiere Jewelry to Thirty One to Mary Kay to Candle House, the sky's the limit for choosing a party that fits your style!  And the ladies behind those wonderful products are simply fabulous!  It was so much fun meeting and talking with you all!

And did you notice the picture there on the left?  Yep, that's me with author Matthew Hughes.  I don't think I've ever posted a pic of myself before, so now you can put a face with my ramblings!  I didn't have a chance to crack open the book last night, but I am super excited about it.  That was my first official book signing, too!  Mr. Hughes was a good sport, posing with the crazy lady wanting a picture!
 
I had a wonderful time talking with the ladies and gentlemen at Treat Your Sweet and I hope they do it again sometime soon!  We even chatted a little about couponing!  Did you know that Thirty One has a shopping organizer?  I had no idea, but now I know what I want for Valentine's Day!  Thankyou McCay Chiropractic and Staff for hosting such a fun event!  I think I'll have to see if I can set up a couponing table next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment