Sunday, January 29, 2012

Would You Make Your Own Liquid Hand Soap?

I came across this very interesting photo on Pinterest and couldn't resist reading the blog post on How to Make Liquid Hand Soap from a Bar of Soap.  You can find this clever tutorial on The Famer's Nest blog.

Would you make your own liquid hand soap?  I'd seriously consider it if Dial doesn't release a coupon soon!  Last year, there were several 35-cent off coupons that coincided with a 10 for $10 sale at Kroger.  The coupon doubled making each liquid hand soap the low, low price of 30-cents.  I stocked up but my supply is dwindling!

So, it couldn't have been better timing to find this "make your own" tutorial.  I'm not about to pay $4.99 for a bar of any kind of soap so I'll have to try this with something more economical.  And I know the tutorial says you can find liquid glycerin just about anywhere, but we live in rural America so I'll believe it when I find it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment