Wednesday, January 4, 2012

UPDATE: Staples & Charmin

Well, just when I thought I had this Charmin sale figured out...... My kiddo and I headed to Staples yesterday afternoon to checkout the deal.  I was just too curious to pass it up.  I had to know if the store had the 16-roll pack for $5.99.  And they do!  There is a big stack of them near the print desk. 

However, if you weren't lucky enough to get the sale ad in your Sunday paper, you're not getting lucky with the instore ad because it doesn't have the coupon on the bottom of the front page.  Maybe it was hiding somewhere in the pages, I didn't flip through to check.  But, the ad does show the 16-roll package on sale for $5.99.  I don't know what was wrong with the online ad.  I hate it when there are discrepancies!

You can not use the $5 off a $25 purchase AND the 25-cent manufacturer's coupons.  I  know you probably read that you can combine them, but the store coupon clearly says "no other coupons".  You have to make a choice, use one or the other.  Obviously you want to use the Staples $5 coupon!

Deal Idea: Buy 4 packages at $5.99 for a total of $23.96 then find something for $1.04 to push your total up to $25.  Even better, shop with a friend and split the TP so your out-of-pocket will be less!  You're still getting a heck of a good price even if you only purchase one package at $5.99 and you could use your 25-cent coupon on it!  You should also be able to price match this sale at Walmart (if they carry the 16-roll package).

No comments:

Post a Comment