Thursday, January 19, 2012

Printables: SpagettiO's, Hillshire Farms, Sherwin-Williams, Marie Callender's

My picks for the day from Coupons.com...Zip 77477.

Save 50-cents on any Five Campbell's SpaghettiO's pasta

This coupon will double at the grocery stores and on Kmart Doubles days.  I let the last round of this coupon expire because I didn't come across a good sale.  I'm hoping there's a good sale between now and March 4th!

Save 55-cents on any One Hillshire Farm Lower Sodium Lunchmeat

This coupon will double during Kmart Doubles, but I am not sure they carry the Lower Sodium variety. 





Save 25% off Paints and Stains, Save 15% off Painting Supplies at Sherwin-Williams

Sherwin-Williams is a popular brand in the DIY community.  It must be pretty good stuff!


Save 50-cents on One Marie Callender's Microwavable Fruit Pit (10 oz)

This coupon should double at the grocery stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment