Saturday, January 21, 2012

Printables: Brawny, Dial, American Greetings

Coupons.com.....zip 77477

Save 55-cents off ONE Big Roll or Larger Package of Brawny Paper Towels

If the big rolls are part of the 10 for $10 at Kroger, that's where I would use this coupon!


Save $1.00 off ONE 8-Roll or Larger Package of Brawny Paper Towels

The 8-roll pack has been $7 at Dollar General, and this coupon would double at Kmart, so keep an eye on prices to see where you can get the most value!

Save $1.00 off Dial for Men Speed Foam Body Wash

I haven't noticed this product in stores, have you?  Keep an eye on those big, green cardboard bins at Walmart!


Free Card with purchase of 2 greeting cards and coupon

The wording on this coupon is strange...why would they include the "and coupon" part?  I'm reading that the American Greetings cards are available at CVS and Rite Aid.  I usually buy my cards at Dollar General or Dollar Tree, so I can't say for sure if AG Cards are available locally or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment