Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Printable: Dr. Pepper and Popcorn

Thanks to Cuckoo for Coupon Deals for posting this great coupon for Dr. Pepper!  And thanks to Coupon Snob for the great "how to request your coupon by mail" post this morning!

I gave the "coupon by mail request" a try and it seemed to work just fine.  Now I just have to wait and see if anything arrives in the mail!  And just because I couldn't wait for this coupon, I went ahead and printed it!   

"Save $1.00 when you buy ONE Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn (3-pack or larger) AND ONE 12-pack Diet Dr. Pepper (or any flavor)"

If you're curious, this is what the "coupon by mail request" looked like.  I was actually able to enter my info, submit it, and then go back and enter a family member's info, too.  Not sure if either one of us will get a coupon in the mail.  Only time will tell!











No comments:

Post a Comment