Monday, January 9, 2012

Kroger: 1/8 Change for Change

Head over to Zeal for a Deal for this week's Change for a Change at Kroger!  Have I mentioned how much I love this weekly post?  I don't buy the items each and every week, but I am inspired to DO more giving with each and every post.  This week she has a really great and inspriational message to go along with her $3 matchup.  Just last week a wise woman said to me, "I know people are hungry at Easter, too."  So, if you are in the habit of donating to a food bank, a big ol' THANKYOU, and if you haven't gotten into the habit, well there's no time like the present!

While you're there, check out another good post with a list of printable coupons for non-perishable items that make great donation items!  I usually only print coupons I think I will definitely use.  And I do miss out sometimes.  But, if I print it and don't redeem it, I've just tossed about 10-cents into the trash can (for every three coupons you toss).

Change for a Change Items for Kroger Sale 1/8-1/14
Chef Boyardee Pasta, Select Varieties, 7.2 to 7.5 oz Cup or 14.5 to 15 oz Can, 10/$10
$1/4 Chef Boyardee Microwave Pasta 01/01/2012 SS Insert
Purchase 4        $3.00
Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick Deodorant, Select Varieties, 1.4 to 2 oz, 88¢
Purchase 1       $.88
Total Spent $3.88    for almost $8 worth of groceries!!   (52% Off)

I love this weekly Change for a Change, but I'd pass on those Chef Boyardees and buy Chicken Noodle or Tomato soup at Sureway where it's 2/$1 until Tuesday (1/10).  Without a coupon, you can get 6 cans for 3-bucks!  Plus, there are a few good coupons floating around for Campbell's right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment