Thursday, January 12, 2012

Did You Do Kmart Doubles Yesterday?

Just curious if anyone did any Double Couponing at Kmart yesterday?  Mark your calendars for the next several weeks so you don't miss the Double Coupon days, every Wednesday and Saturday! 

I had a few difficult couponing trips at Kmart last year in the beginning of my coupon journey.  But, I am happy to say that the employees at the Madisonville Kmart have been super-duper nice and helpful for the past two weeks when I've been Double Couponing!  If anyone from Kmart is reading this, please pass on a big ol' THANKYOU to the wonderful folks who assisted me yesterday!  And ask the store to please stock eggs!  ;-}

If you're shopping at Kmart, be sure to grab the Storewide Savings Guide from the little shelf by the service desk.  Those sale prices are good through February 6th.  And there are a few good "free" item coupons on the front cover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment