Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Culinary Crafts: Winter & New Year's

Two great reads on Culinary Crafts this morning!  Warming up for Winter will put you in the mood for a nice, steaming bowl of soup.  Did you get your frozen vegetables while they were on sale at Market Place?  You still have today to grab them at a great price!  A few bags of mixed vegetables and a can or two of tomato juice steeming in the crock pot sounds just about perfect right now!  Throw in some frozen meatballs and invite me to dinner!

Chinese New Year, No Wait....is a light hearted post about planning for one thing and ending up with something else!  I feel that way after most of my trips to the "big box store".  I did "pin" those cookie recipes to Pinterest for safe keeping.  I'm in the midst of baby shower planning and am on the hunt for great (easy) finger foods for the party! 

You know, this baby shower may just have to have a "cookie" theme.  Dinosaur shaped cookies.  Chocolate chip cookies (because, I have a ton of morsels left from my pre-holiday shopping).  Do you think people will eat blue cookies?  My cousin is expecting a bouncing baby boy, so I want to coordinate everything!  Happy Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment