Friday, January 27, 2012

Culinary Crafts: The Corn Chips Have It

Head over to Culinary Crafts for a very intersting story about the birth of my kids favorite chip (next to cheetos, of course!).  The Corn Chips Have It is a really interesting article!  I am all about learning things I didn't know and this one is really food for thought!  And it hails from "deep in the heart of Texas" which always makes me smile (we lived in Texas for a little while and they had a commercial with the state song, that's the only line I remember, but it sure made an impression on me!).  You can read the article on iSurf News, too.  And, as usual, I left a comment and I invite you to leave one too!  Did your cafeteria make Haystacks?  I was a packed lunch kid, so I can't say for sure if our cafeteria made them, but I pinned that recipe to Pinterest for future reference!  Have a good Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment