Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Know How to Coupon: How do I find the Savings?

Weekly Sale Ads are the easiest way to know what's on sale and where it's on sale.  Most ads are in the Sunday paper or you can grab an ad in the store. 

To get the most out of your weekly ad, find a coupon blog/website that gives you a Coupon Matchup so you can find a list of coupons to go along with this week's sale. 

There are a ton of Coupon Blogs/Websites you can follow.  I like to subscribe by email so I get a message when new information is added.  Follow blogs that give you info on the stores where you shop!

Here's a Short List:
Food Giant, Market Place, Sureway:  Hopkins County Couponer or Coupon For Change
Kroger: I Heart Kroger
Walmart: I Heart the Mart (often features prices that differ from our local prices!)
Walgreens: Wild for Wags
CVS: Wild for CVS
All the Major Stores: Southern Savers

No comments:

Post a Comment