Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dollar General Matchups

Here's a list of Coupon Matchups to help you prepare for your Saturday shopping at Dollar General!  Don't forget to print the "Save $5 off a $25" purchase before you head to the store!  Or stop in this week, buy a pack of gum, and hope you get the coupon on the bottom of your receipt!

If my math is working properly this morning, you'll save an extra 20-cents on every dollar when you use this coupon and spend $25!  The coupon matchups do not include the $5 savings!
I hadn't given much thought to buying my Jif at Dollar General {because there are never coupons for Jif}, but I'll save at least 40-cents if I buy it as part of my $25 trip on Saturday!  I think this Saturday's trip may have to be all about the ingredients for my holiday recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment