Friday, December 16, 2011

Culinary Crafts: Get Shorty...what?

I learned something new this morning!  If you want to learn it, too, be sure to read Culinary Crafts: Get Shorty on iSurf news!  And as always, the recipes do not disappoint....they might make you hungry, but they won't disappoint!  That shortbread cookie recipe couldn't come at a better time, I bet it'll make great cookies for Santa!

When I first saw the title "Get Shorty" I thought Leigh was writing about the movie with John Travolta which lead to a sequel called Be Cool.  Here's a fun fact, Danny Devito (a short favorite, read her article) was also in Get Shorty!  Turns out the movie is totally unrelated, but I had fun IMDB-ing it anyway!

It's a good week to bake because cookie ingredients are on sale at Market Place this week!  They have flour priced less than the store brand at another favorite retailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment