Thursday, December 1, 2011

All, Brawny, SpaghettiO's, Minute Maid, BigG Cereals

Here's a list of my six favorite Coupons.com printable coupons this morning!  I found all of them under 77477.

Save $1.00 on Two Big G Cereals Printable
Use it at Sureway this week during the 4/$10 sale!  Print two copies and get your cereal 4/$8 or $2 each!





Save $1.00 on Two Big G Cereals Printable
Great for Sureway if these varieties are part of the 4/$10 sale!




Save 50-cents on 5 SpaghettiO's
Print and keep for a sale!  Kroger often has these as part of their Mega Events.




Save $1.00 on 1 Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk
My Kindergartener just started taking a lunch box so I am super excited to see this coupon!  I've already printed my copies and have them with my shopping list!



Save 55-cents on Brawny Paper Towels, 1 Big Roll or larger
I haven't purchased a single roll of paper towels in a while, but I would think you could use this coupon and get the roll for somewhere close to a buck.  If they are charging more than $2 for a roll of paper towels, well, I say Brawny can keep them!  I printed it just in case!

Save $1.00 on All Free Clear Liquid or Powder, 32oz or Larger
Did you notice how the pic says "any size" and then has a specified size in parentheses?  Either way, All is my detergent of choice so I'm printing it and hoping for a sale soon!  My "buy it" price for laundry detergent is $2 or less per bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment