Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My List of Price Match Worthy Items

I usually make a list of things I can price match at Walmart when I go through the weekly ads.  Sometimes, it's just easier to get everything in one place.  Here's what I like this week!

From Walgreens
Buggles, 6oz-7.5oz - 2/$3 (plus there's a 50-cent coupon on Coupon Network)
Oscar Mayer Bacon, 15 slices - $2.49 (I can't remember it getting cheaper than that!  Stock up!)
Pert, 13.5oz - $1.99 (I thought there was a coupon for Pert, but it had expired on 9/30; still $1.99 for shampoo is a pretty good price!)

From CVS
Dawn, 9oz-10.3oz (don't think our Walmart has the small bottles!) - 97-cents (there's a few good coupons floating around for Dawn)
Pup-Peroni, 5.6oz - 2/$4

Dollar General
Gain Fabric Softener, 40 loads - $3.50 (I usually buy Downy but I have a $1 off coupon from somewhere and think I'm going to give this a try)

No comments:

Post a Comment