Monday, October 3, 2011

Ever tried a clipping service?



Good Monday Morning! Do you stress about getting your newspaper on Sunday? I do and so I have been trying something different for the past couple weekends. Instead of worrying about getting out on Sunday morning to get my paper and worrying that the coupons I want will be MIA in our region, I decided to try a clipping service for a few weeks just to see if it benefitted me. Introducing Coupons & Things By DeDe.  So far I've been able to get more of the coupons I'll use for less than I would have paid for individual papers!  Plus I don't have a ton of coupons to keep up with!  A clipping service is great for those of us who already have a good stockpile and won't be needing a lot of the coupons in the weekly paper.  If you've been considering using a clipping service, be sure to take a stroll through the coupons available from Coupon DeDe.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment