Sunday, September 4, 2011

Save-A-Lot: Save $5 off a $25 purchase

Head over and "like" Save-a-Lot on Facebook to get a $5 off a $25 purchase coupon.  The coupon says:  Cannot be combined with the same or any other offer.  Not sure if that means you can't use manufacturer's coupons along with this $5 off coupon.  But $5 off when you're purchasing pantry staples like fresh produce/meat, milk, eggs, bread, or soda is a terrific discount (also things you don't see a lot of coupons for).

Save-a-Lot is a great place to shop if you're not opposed to store brand items.  But, they also carry a large selection of brand names too, Colonial and Gain just to name a couple!  I wish I had read my email from Money Saving Madness before we headed to town this afternoon!  I ran in to pick up juice boxes and while I was at the register I glanced through the sale ad.  They also have Tombstone Pizza 2/$5.  I wish I'd grabbed the ad to see what the sale dates are!  Found the ad online!  This sale ad is good through Sunday, Sept 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment