Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Redeemable At" v. "Redeemable Only At"

In my search for a difinitive answer to the "Redeemable ONLY" and "Redeemable at" question, I found an interesting YouTube video.  Just click here, it's a little long but interesting, and it didn't answer my question about these coupons at all! 

I did find a forum on A Full Cup with several responses.  A majority of couponers say it's ok to use those manufactuer's coupons anywhere regardless of the "only".  I'm not in 100% agreement on this one.  Take the two coupons above.  The Sambazon says "redeemable ONLY at Publix" and the Pepsi says "redeemable at Publix".  I wouldn't want to use the Sambazon coupon anywhere but at Publix because that ONLY is pretty clear, and strait forward.  The similar wording on the Pepsi coupon feels more like a recommendation to use it at Publix rather than a direct order.  So, I'd be ok using the Pepsi coupon here in Hopkins County. 

I really wish the manufacturer's would come out with a "couponing 101" to make this easier for us, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment