Thursday, September 15, 2011

Did Your Hostess Coupon Double?


Have you used your Hostess Facebook coupon (origianlly posted on 9/13)?  It's a 50-cent off any Hostess product coupon and I was certain that it would double.  But, heard from Leigh yesterday that it did not double when she used it at Kroger! 


The cashier says it's the coding in the new databar keeping the coupon from doubling.  I am heading out today to give my coupon a try and have my fingers crossed that it's going to double.  Leave a comment if you've tried it and it has or hasn't doubled!  I'm all for the new databar having extra info to keep couponers from misusing coupons, but they could at least put "do not double" in the wording so we'd know where to best use the coupon!

UPDATE:  Thanks to Darcy, if your coupon won't double at the register, try going to the service desk and asking them to please double it!  This one doesn't say "do not double" so I hope they will do this for you!  It worked for Darcy at her Kroger!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment