Monday, September 19, 2011

Blog to Checkout: Somewhat Muddled Musings

I think it was fate that brought me to the blog Somewhat Muddled Musings, by Darcy Baldwin.  Darcy is part of the digital scrapbooking world where I have dabbled and admired for years now!  Be sure you check out her post titled Being Prepared: Stocking Up The Pantry For Emergencies.  It's a great guide for everyone but especially for couponers.  And for those of us here in Western Kentucky who survived the ice storm, well, you all remember what a horrible few weeks that was around here.  Not to mention that my cousin, Amy, just told me the prediction for this winter is snow, snow, and snow.  So, as the cooler weather sets in I am going to start taking a really close look at what items I need to be stocking up on.  Anyone interested in helping me formulate a "stock up strategy"?  Send me an email:  hopkinscountycouponer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment