Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Purina One Beyond Boxed Cat Food 79-cents at Walmart

Have you printed the $2 off any one Purina One Coupon yet?  I was surprised to find a new paragraph printed below the coupon, when I printed my copy.  It reads:  LIMIT ONE PER INDIVIDUAL, HOUSEHOLD OR E-MAIL ADDRESS.....Offer may not be pubished elsewhere without written permission from Nestle Puina PetCare Company.

I was planning to pick up a box of the Purina One Beyond cat food at Walmart today, it's the one in the yellow box.  But was surprised to find that the price had gone from $2.59 to $2.79.  My coupon doesn't expire until late September so I'm going to hang onto it and price check at a different Walmart to see if I can save my 20-cents!  If I can't find it for $2.59, I'll just buy the Nunn Better at Bestway or Market Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment