Friday, August 12, 2011

iSurf Culinary Crafts is dreamy this week

Checkout the latest Culinary Crafts article - Dreaming the Dream, just click here.  That title just instantly made me think of the Corey Haim/Corey Feldman 80's movie "Dream A Little Dream".  Were you a Haim or Feldman fan?  I was totally going to marry Corey Haim some day.  I love to catch those "old movies" every once in a while and feel like a tween again!  So, it is only fitting that this theme is all about the nostalgia of childhood and how to bring those wonderful memories back to life through some seriously yummy desserts!  I think Leigh is psychic because those dreamy desserts are a perfect idea for my daughters upcoming birthday!  They match my color scheme almost perfectly!  Thanks, Leigh, for another great week of recipes!  Plus, we make this amazing punch that would go perfectly with that seriously delicious looking cake!  Want that punch recipe?  Add a comment to this post and I'll dig out the recipe and put it on the blog later!

No comments:

Post a Comment