Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Highly Recommend Making A Donation

If you've never made a donation to a food bank, I highly recommend it.  I was finally able to get to Dawson on the right day and at the right time to drop off the donation items collected at the last Couponers Meet & Greet.  I was greeted by two wonderfully nice individuals at the DAPS Food Bank in Dawson Springs and thanked countless times for the single grocery bag I brought in.  I know they were happy to receive any little donation but that one little bag just didn't feel like enough.  I'm definitely going to make a greater effort to pick up a donation item each and every time I shop for groceries.  Even one food item once a week will amount to four items a month.  I can just imagine how stocked the food bank would be if everyone picked up one thing on each shopping trip.  Couponers CAN make a difference, one donation at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment