Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Did you "Like" Scotties Tissue? Get Your Coupon

Were you one of the many people who "liked" Scotties Tissue on Facebook recently?  If you haven't gone back to the page to claim your coupon, be sure to do that today.  But, you had to have "liked" them during their coupon promotion a week or so ago (I posted about it!). 

Just click here to get to the Scotties Facebook page, then click "qualifiers" on the left hand side.  You'll need to enter your name and email address.  It should let you know if you can expect to see your coupon in your email inbox!  Today may be the last day to claim your coupon so don't forget! 

And, yes, they do have these at Dollar General on South Main, I saw them when I ran in for a minute last night!  I can't wait to try them!  Several preschoolers in my son's class had runny noses yesterday, so I see a cold headed our way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment