Thursday, August 25, 2011

Denied Coupon Use?

What would you do if your store told you that you could no longer use coupons because you were a "habitual coupon user"?  Click here to read about it.  I'm not sure where to begin with this one.  We live in a free country.  I can purchase the entire stack of newspapers if I want to (I'd never do that, but still, I am free to do it).  Coupons are good for everyone.  Consumers save money.  Stores make money.  Manufacturers sell product.  Win-Win-Win.  I'd love to see the store footage, wouldn't you?  If this particular couponer was "habitually difficult" to deal with, they should have banned her from the store.  If the manager was lashing out because coupons create more work for the back office, he should hire more staff.  Store managers need to stop "taking it personally" when couponers get a great deal.  If you can't tolerate/support the savings, you should get out of the grocery business.

No comments:

Post a Comment