Friday, July 29, 2011

UPDATE: Blogger Amber from Princeton

I didn't post a link to Amber's blog yesterday!  Go here to check it out!  Amber has a couple upcoming coupon events scheduled via Facebook. 

She's hosting a Coupon Meet and Swap on Saturday, August 20th, from 10:30-11:30 at the George Coon Library in Princeton.  If you think you'd never get coupons you want from a meet and swap, think again!  We swapped coupons at the Meet & Greet and I found several good ones to bring home with me (thanks, Carolyn!).

Then, join her for a Not-So Extreme Couponing Class on Saturday, September 17th, from 10-12 at the George Coon Library in Princeton, $5 class materials fee, and RSVP via Facebook (Amber East Bryant).  I've put in a "maybe" attending for this one, I'll be there as long as my schedule permits!  September feels so far away, but it'll be here before we know it!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/29/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment