Thursday, July 14, 2011

Printable: Classico

Have you been Mega shopping at Kroger this week?  I made one trip and most things were wiped out!  I grabbed a Mega Event sheet as i went into the store and I was very happy to see "offer valid 7/10/11 to 7/23/11" on the very bottom!  That means you have the rest of this week and all of next week to Mega Shop at Kroger!  Do you think they'll restock everything on Saturday night?  I hope so! 

While you're making your list, be sure to print out this Classico Pasta coupon.  $1.00 off any 2 Classico Pasta Sauces.  (Use the link from Southern Savers: http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=26f0eadeeb8f7809641f15416&id=ca901a4212&e=42a1f9e23a

You can also sign up here:  http://offers.classico.com/Coupon/.  It says you get a $1 off coupon, but I haven't gotten anything in my email yet!  I tried this brand and thought it tastes a lot like Fazzolis!  And wouldn't you know it, Cole's Garlic Bread is part of the Mega Event, too! 
Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/14/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment