Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Trip To Market Place Today

Here's a summary of my trip to Market Place this afternoon...

Items on Sale and In Stock:
  • Cheerios 5/$10 - I purchased one box and it rang up for $2, I had one lonely $0.50 cent coupon which doubled to a dollar making that box of cereal a buck!  Sure wish I had had more of that coupon!  (And I guess that's why you need to buy more than one paper each week!)
  • Bic Pens 2/$1 - I purchased 6 packs and my mom purchased 6 packs.  We used the $1/2 printable coupon and the register accepted it without a problem.  All 12 packs were FREE!  I think one or two packs will find their way into the "Swag Basket" for the Meet & Greet, but the rest of them are going to the resource center at my kids school.
  • Elmer's Glue 4/$1 - I had just bought two bottles at Walmart and paid 40-cents each for them.  I know it's crazy, but I'm returning those to Walmart on my next trip!
  • Best Choice Vegetable Oil $1.98 - I like to buy Canola, but a deep fried french fry is just as fattening no matter which kind of oil you use, right?  I bought two bottles.  If only there were coupons for Best Choice products!
Items I wanted and they did not have (I saved my Ad and will try and price match these at Walmart):
  • Avery Glue Sticks 2/$1.00
  • Elmer's Glue Sticks 4/$1.00
  • Expo markers 2/$5
  • Smart Balance Popcorn $1.00 (I'm really hoping Walmart has this, because I really want to use my 75-cent coupon making this a quarter!)
Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/20/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment