Friday, July 8, 2011

My Inquiry to Glad



Remember the "redeem at Publix" coupon for Glad Trash Bags?  I sent an inquiry to Glad via the website (above right) trying to find out if this coupon can be used at any retailer.  Here's the email response I received........
Dear Mrs. Cotton,
Thank you for contacting us about your Glad ForceFlex Drawstring Bags. We always appreciate hearing from our consumers. I apologize for the inconvenience. You can definitely try and use the coupon at a Wal-Mart store. Wal-Mart stores do accept manufacturers coupons. You can try visiting other stores and ask if they accept coupons.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Obviously, my inquiry wasn't quite specific enough.  I'm going to keep digging, though!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/8/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment