Sunday, July 3, 2011

Last Week's Bottom Line

The good news is, I did a little couponing last week.  Mostly just things I had coupons for and wanted to get out of the coupon caddy.  The bad news is, I can not find my receipts!  I'm sure they'll turn up sooner or later.  I was really excited to find the Skinny Cows at Walmart in TN, even happier to price match them to RiteAid and use my $1 off coupons!  Also loved the big pack of Charmin from Staples for less than 4 bucks out of pocket!  Picked up my July copies of All You, too.  Used a coupon for the All You and the Juicy Juice to save a $1 on each box of apple juice!  Thank you for not clearing out the BBQ Pringles at Walgreens!  How was your week in shopping?

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/3/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment