Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kroger: Crest Catalina Deal

I was up and out of the house in time to be shopping at Kroger just after 6:30 this morning.  I know, I'm shocked, too.  I got a handful of Catalina coupons with my receipt when I checked out.  Here is one for a Crest Catalina deal beginning today (7/17).  Buy $6 of Crest Toothpaste between 7/17-7/31 and Save $2 on a future trip!  I looked back through the insert lists, and there were a couple Crest coupons in the past two P&G inserts that don't expire until 7/31. 

I've taken advantage of two recent Catalina deals and they both expired on a Sunday and that Sunday began the sale week with the best sale price for the product (Wisk and Viva Paper Towels).  So, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the week of 7/31 (also a Sunday) is going to be a really good week to buy Crest toothpaste at Kroger.  This is mere speculation on my part, so by all means if you find it on sale before then, please use your coupons and take advantage of this Catalina deal! 

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/17/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment