Monday, July 25, 2011

I met a Facebook Friend Yesterday!

I kind of got "spotted" at Walmart yesterday.  Not from the blog, but from Facebook!  She and I were actually at Walgreens at the same time and she thought she recognized me but wasn't sure.  Then we saw each other again at Walmart and I asked "weren't you just at Walgreens?" and she asked "Are you Misty?"  It was really a funny moment for me, and I'm glad she recognized me, because I am totally oblivious when I am out and about.  So, hi Tera, it was nice to meet you in person!  I loved your story about the razors!

Something else I did notice while shopping yesterday, there were a lot of folks with binders!  Coupon binders!  I may have to retire the coupon caddy and go back to the binder.  It's back to school shopping time and binders are every where right now.  That may be a project to do after the kiddos are back in school in a few weeks.  I see a little peace and quiet in my future, should be perfect for couponing!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/25/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment