Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Funny Story, Mr.Green Cat Deodorizer



Let me tell you a story, it's kind of funny in a sad way. Last spring, we hadn't seen our cat if a few days. I thought maybe she'd gotten locked in the garage, but she hadn't. Then, as we were getting home from preschool one afternoon, my daughter starts pointing towards my husbands car and saying "kitty, kitty". The cat had somehow gotten into the car and had been in there for several days without anyone realizing it! Thankfully, it was cool weather. Unfortunately, my husbands car didn't have a litter box. Now that the summer heat has set in, his car has a rather unpleasant aroma. I am really hoping this Mr.Green Cat Deodorizer can make a big improvement!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (7/21/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment