Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sureway Coupon Acceptance Update

Ok, got a little concerned about Sureway's acceptance of Internet Printable coupons.  I called to double check that the policy hadn't changed, and am relieved to report that Sureway does accept Internet Printable coupons on a "Case by Case" basis.  Basically, if it scans, they'll accept it.  If it doesn't scan, they assume it's fraudulent and they won't take it.  The young lady I spoke to said they have a wall of fraudulent coupons that look so real you can't tell the difference!  I'd never have thought there would be so much coupon fraud in our area!  I wonder how they knew it was fraudulent?  And how long have they been collecting them?  I don't know about you, but I'd be happy to write my name and number on the back of the coupon.


I find many more printable coupons for products my family uses than I ever find in the Sunday paper.  And I've been lucky that my printables scan without any problems.  If you have problems getting your printables to scan, it might be time to think about upgrading to a better home printer.  I am using a Canon black and white laser printer that I purchased in 2005.  Yep, that printer is older than my kiddos.  I've read that some stores won't accept black and white coupons, but I haven't encountered that problem yet.  I don't know if printers are ever on sale for Back to School, but this would be the time to start price checking if you're in the market for an upgrade!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/23/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment