Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sunday Only Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer

I had the opportunity to flip through one of the coupon inserts from a copy of the Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer at the meet & greet (thanks Leigh!).  There were coupons that had not been in the Louisville Courier, so that made me happy.  I'm even happier to find out that you can get a Sunday only subscription, delivered by mail!  Check it out:  https://secure.townnews.com/messenger-inquirer.com/subscriber_services/subscribe.php  The monthly rate for Sunday only delivery is $8.70, that's less than $2.20 per paper and you don't have to go pick it up!  I just completed my subscription and I am expecting to receive my first issue next week!  Oh, and I did call before subscribing to ensure that the coupon inserts are included with the mail delivery.  Some papers do not include the coupon inserts so be sure to double check if you are thinking about taking a Sunday only delivery!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/29/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment