Sunday, June 26, 2011

Subscribe Via Email!

Scroll almost all the way to the bottom of the blog and you'll find this box where you can enter your email address and Subscribe to the Daily Email!  You'll get the most recent blog posts delivered right to your virtual door every morning (blogger, willing) around 9:30.  I know I type the posts, but I still love to read the emails! 

In fact, I just love this blog!  I've gotten a few comments here and there and I LOVE those, too!  So, if you're browsing through the blog, leave me a comment to let me know you've stopped by!  Got a great shopping trip you're dying to share?  Email me a picture and the 411 on your savings!  hopkinscountycouponer@gmail.com 
Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/26/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment