Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Food Giant & Sureway: Change for a Change

I don't usually browse the ads for Food Giant or Sureway too closely, but since I am making a Change for a Change list, I really tried to pour over it this morning!  And I am happy to see that there are several canned food items on sale this week!  Sales start today and end next Tuesday giving us plenty of time to get out and shop!

Please note:  There is reportedly a coupon for Libby's canned veggies on coupons.com, but it tells me the print limit has been reached.  I was able to print the Libby's fruit coupon which works on the canned varieties.  However!  Food Giant doesn't accept internet printed coupons.  I am not familiar with Sureways coupon policy, at the moment.  So I am making my list without coupons!

Buy 4 Green Giant Vegetables at 2/$1.  Total = $2.00

Buy 2 Showboat Pork & Beans at 68-cents each.  Total = $1.36

Pay $3.36!

If you can get the Libby's vegetable coupon....the Jumbo cans are on sale 4/$5.  If your store accepts the printed coupon, you could get vegetables for a good price this week!  OR!  You can take your ad & your printed coupons to Walmart and try price matching.  My Walmart couponing experiences are all over the place lately, so I recommend bringing the ad with you when price matching and keeping your fingers crossed!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/1/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment