Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Directv Premiums Free Trial Begins 6/9

I have a love/hate relationship with Directv.  I love watching tv, and I hate seeing the bill every month!  But, I was glad to open my email (I probably get no less than two emails from Directv each week!) and see that there is a Free Trial coming up!  This offer runs from Thursday, June 9th, through Sunday, June 12th.  I have already set my DVR to record:  The Hangover, Vampires Suck, Charlie St.Cloud, and License to Drive (any Haim fans out there?).  I'm going to have to find the time to pour over the schedule and try to catch anything else I haven't seen yet.  Oh how I wish they'd run an all Nurse Jackie all weekend marathon!  What will you be watching?

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/8/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment