Sunday, June 19, 2011

6/17 - This Week's Bottom Line

Here is This Week's Bottom Line.  I used a coupon on each of the items featured here.  I have a family of four, so these are not the only purchases I made this week!  But, who wants to see the stuff I had to pay full price for?  Nobody!  Not even me!  How was your week in savings?  Here's the break down...


Shopping Trip No. 1
Regular (sale) Price = $53.46
My Price After Coupons = $25.26

I saved $10 in the Cars 2 Mega Event and I earned two $4 Catalinas from the Viva paper towels that I used to purchase the All Laundry Detergent.  The Kandoo Wipes were free after rain check and coupon!  I didn't have a coupon for the Cheez-Its, but there were coupons for other products on the back of the box!  I also broke this up into 3 transactions.


Shopping Trip No. 2
Regular (sale) Price = $16.79
My Price After Coupons = $10.59









Shopping Trip No. 3
Regular (sale) Price = $8.01
My Price After Coupons = $4.51









Shopping Trip No. 4
Regular (sale) Price = $7.18
My Price After Coupons = $0.18

The Herbal Essence and Old Spice are Travel Size.  I had been looking for travel size Old Spice products for months!  Madisonville Walmart had a few bottles in a bin on the very bottom shelf!




Shopping Trip No. 5
Regular (sale) Price = $3.94
My Price After Coupons = $0.06 CREDIT

Several things had to come together for this deal to work out.  You needed two $2 off coupons (ordered mine from My Coupon Hunter), a travel size body wash, and a full size bodywash for less than $3 (this one was regularly priced $2.97).  Thankfully, I was able to find the travel size in stock at Oakgrove Walmart!  And I didn't have a bit of trouble using my coupons there!


Shopping Trip No. 6
Regular (sale) Price = $6.84
My Price After Coupons = $0.84

The Skinny Cow singles were on sale for 39-cents and I had a $5 reward, so I just could not pass those up!  I'm very happy to have gotten the 99-cent Pepsi at CVS; even happier that I had a $1 ECB that expired that day to use on it!




If my math is right, I saved about 57% off the before coupon price!  That makes me happy!  Before Coupons Total = $ 96.22; After Coupons Total = $41.11.  Some of these items will go into stockpile, but a majority of them will be used up quickly.  The kids are already working on their second box of Juicy Juice!  My savings goal for next week is 60% or more!  Wish me luck!

Thanks again, and happy couponing!
--The Hopkins County Couponer (6/19/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment